KDE Usability person

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Wed Mar 26 13:26:09 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 26 March 2008 08:37:14 Matt Burkhardt wrote:
> Sorry - I'm really bad with names and couldn't find the KDE usability
> person on the members page

THat would be me.

> CNet has an interesting article about usability and the lack of research
> of it in open source -
>
> http://www.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9903080-16.html

Hmm.. interesting.  Too bad he's wrong, or at least not exactly right.
Leadership isn't the core problem, vision and understanding of users is.
Leadership supports these things.  (Infact, a colleague from OpenUsability
and I are writing a conference paper on this exact topic).

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project & HCI Working Group