Usability Testing

Josh Rhoderick rhoderickj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:17:19 GMT 2008

I think this sounds like a fantastic idea, and it'd be a great way for our
team to contribute to Ubuntu without requiring any special skills. A while
back I had a section on our wiki for "projects" but I removed it because I
wasn't sure whether or not it would be used, but I suggest that we wikify
this and place it on the wiki under a "projects" page or something similar.
Any objections to that? I look forward to discussing this at the next IRC
meeting. Just a reminder, the next meeting is Wednesday, April
2<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam/Meetings/2008April02>
.

-- Josh