Usability Testing

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Fri Mar 21 23:16:25 GMT 2008

This seems about as hard as I was expecting it to be. As you suggest in
your blog post, it seems the hardest part is training the monkeys (read
us) to give the tests:)

As for what to test what jumps out at me is the running applications.
The reason I like that is it is a daily thing. And for new users, a
crucial thing to be able to do intuitively.

Your comment about needing some swag is something that we did discuss
and would be real useful. With that if we set up at the library we may
even get some walk bys to sit down for 20 minutes or whatever.