Team Report

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Fri Mar 21 17:37:17 GMT 2008

Team reporting begins tomorow.  Here is what I have for our entry
(edits/suggestions welcome).

Ubuntu US MD LoCo

* IRL meeting at TGIFridays on February 27 to celebrate Community Council
approval.

* Install Fest on March 8 had a disappointingly low turn out (we blame the
rain) but everyone who attended had fun!

* IRL meeting at the Howard County Public Library on March 20. Discussed
future events such as a Hardy Release Party, usability testing ideas, and
targeted brochure and CD distribution.

* Next meeting is April 2 20:00EST in #ubuntu-maryland

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project & HCI Working Group