Saturday's Install Fest

Craig Younkins cyounkins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 20:06:48 GMT 2008

Thank you all for your support! Two more things...

*Rich (istarex) is managing a carpool from Frederick. Talk to him!
*I will be personally selling two 250GB Seagate 7200.10 SATA hard drives for
$50 apiece at the install fest. I have no use for them and am trying to get
them out (they came of my fileserver that I upgraded) Sooo buy one!

As Chuck said, I will have all the ISOs (xu/ku/ubuntu) on my server and will
be able to burn them on the fly. Chuck has also said he will bring some soda
and donuts for us in the morning. We will figure out what we're doing for
dinner (probably pizza) when we are there. Bring money if you feel like
contributing a few dollars for food.... and thank Chuck!

See you all tomorrow!

Craig Younkins