Ubuntu CD's - June 11 CALug Meeting

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Mon Jun 9 14:50:27 BST 2008

As a reminder, if you are interested in getting some Canonical
provided Ubuntu CDs I will be at the next CALug meeting and will have
a small supply with me. If you want to arrange for more than a couple
of copies email me directly and I'll arrange to have what I can for
you.

I should be there no later than about 6:45 and if you arrive before me
feel free to hang out at the blue picnic tables at the back entrance
(this is also the entrance to use for the meeting itself).

The details for the the CALug (http://calug.org) meeting are:

When:   June 11, 2008  7-9 PM.
Where:  Tenable Network Security
               7063 Columbia Gateway Drive
               Suite 100
               Columbia MD 21046

What:  Barry Grundy will be discussing the growing use of Linux and Open
Source tools in the computer forensic community, particularly in Law
Enforcement. In addition to the wide range of programs used for data
recovery and  forensic analysis,  we will very briefly discuss the legal
ramifications of the Open Source model on computer forensics.  Visit his
website at www.linuxleo.com for more info!