Network Brother 465cn Scanner Problem Solved

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Thu Jul 17 21:34:49 BST 2008

Thanks. I saw that post earlier and it helped me setup the printer.
I got the scanner working over the network. The problem was that I had
not typed the brsaneconf2 command correctly, ip is lower case not upper
case. You got to love case sensitivity in *nix.
Thanks to everyone for your help. Also, I love the support that Brother
provides to the linux community via drivers and online forums.