January 17th Meeting Postponed due to Weather
cyounkins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 03:02:49 GMT 2008
Has this been rescheduled to this week? I will be back in MD tomorrow so I
will be able to come to a meeting this week.
Random thought: If anyone knows a bit of mdadm and RAID, please check out my
On Jan 17, 2008 12:33 PM, Chuck Frain <chuckfrain at pobox.com> wrote:
> Greetings Everyone,
> I'm officially postponing tonights meeting due to weather concerns. It's a
> tough decision to make, but I think it's better to err on the side of
> Our meeting will go on next week, probably Thursday. I'll post the
> date and time as soon as I get it straighten out.
> Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
> Chuck Frain
> Ubuntu-us-md mailing list
> Ubuntu-us-md at lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
More information about the Ubuntu-us-md