Vista and Samba Question

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Jan 15 23:32:35 GMT 2008

Thanks to everyone for your help on this issue. As some had suggested,
the fix on the Samba 3 side was:

   1. Set Security = user
   2. Add client lanman auth = no and client ntlmv2 auth = yes

Lastly, the Vista username/password should be the same as the Samba
username/password to make it work without periodically disconnecting
from the mapped drives.

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011