Meeting/Dinner Tonight

John Biggs pcgenius at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:41:32 GMT 2008

The invite is open for anyone who wants it. First come first serve. Just let me know by 3pm.
The plan so far is to leave at 6. I live off 32 and Rt 1.
Get there by 7. Am I wishing?
Leave no sooner than 9 pm or when the meeting dies off.

I have 2 seats in my big car. You won't be cramped. I may also have wifi net access in my car if I get it working.

John