IRC Meeting Tomorrow (Wednesday) @ 7:00pm

Joel Leininger leiningr at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 19:34:40 GMT 2008

As it turns out, I won't be able to log in tonite (although I had
planned to). I am to install Ubuntu on an elderly lady's new laptop and
tonite is the only nite that works.  So I have to skip the irc meeting
to gain a new convert. I trust you'll see the merit in my choice.

However, I am interested in a couple of things -- hopefully they'll be
discussed, and Josh can post the log so I can read how it went.

Specifically, Ron's projects at the nursing homes, and whether he's
still interested in help with training, etc.  I'm willing to do that,
provided the schedule can be worked out.

Also, John was thinking about other presentations like the one we
recently did. Again, I'm in, as long as schedules permit.

Sorry again for missing the discussion.  Absence does not equate to
indifference.

-J.