Looking for help, users and items listed.

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Fri Feb 1 03:49:41 GMT 2008

Just so there is no confusion, this is an advertisement. I do not know the
author of this ad nor anything about the legitimacy or lack thereof behind
the products or intentions of this ourbuntu.com site.

This site is not endorsed in any way shape or form by the Maryland Ubuntu
Team. If I get some time to find out more about them, I'll update the list.