Ubuntu MD Team Meeting August 21st

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Thu Aug 21 21:47:26 BST 2008

On Tuesday 19 August 2008 22:15:36 Chuck Frain wrote:
> For the usability study the main topics I'm concerned with are talking
> possible locations (are people willing to go to downtown Baltimore for
> it?) and dates. (Celeste, I'll need any weekend dates in Oct that are
> off the table for you as you're pretty central to this project:)

I can't make it tonight because I have a late phone call.  For those of you
who missed the note, Canonical responded to our request for swag and they are
going to send us some stuff (pens, stickers, buttons, etc.) for participants.

We need to find out:
* How many Loco members want to participate
* How many "Friends and Family" each participating Loco member will recruit

If we have high participation, we might want to consider two days, and do two
different applications/scenarios.  It seems like the Loco is more active near
the Howard County Library area, but if people are interested we can move it
to downtown DC.  Let me know and I will get in contact with Kevin Cole from
the DC Loco and see if they want to coordinate.

My available October dates:
Sun 5
Sat 11, Sun 12
Sat 18, Sun 19