Hardy CDs

Chuck Frain chuckfrain at pobox.com
Tue Apr 15 17:02:08 BST 2008

I placed the order last week for the mix.

While I have faith that Cannonical wants to get them out to the team within
about two weeks my previous experience with orders from them says it is
likely to take a bit longer.

I'm also tempted to suggest you order some CDs anyway. The reason being is
that you add that number to the demand for Ubuntu Linux.

I will make an announcement once I get the official disks in.