chuckfrain at pobox.com
Mon Apr 7 21:40:15 BST 2008
I'm waiting to hear about the location. We're aiming for the 25th as long as
we can get a reservation for the group. I can't see us turning up and asking
for a table that big on a friday night. We want to be together, not
scattered. If we can't get that, we'll push it to Thursday.
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste at kde.org> wrote:
> Did we decide any of the logistics of the Hardy party? I see Friday the
> won in the poll. What about location?
More information about the Ubuntu-us-md