Team Update

Josh Rhoderick rhoderickj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 02:14:33 BST 2008

Hi all,

1) I've reinstated the "Projects" portion of the team wiki. So far, I've
added Ron's projects (Thanks again, Ron). If you've completed any solo
projects or if you're currently working on any projects that you'd like us
to know about, you can add them
here<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam/Projects>.
Or, as always, if you're uncomfortable with the wiki, I will be glad to so
for you. Just e-mail me.

2) The voting for the Hardy release party ends tomorrow, April 1. If you
haven't done so already, please let us know your preference by
voting<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=728435>
.

3) Finally, we have an IRC meeting on Wednesday, April 2 at
8pm<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam/Meetings/2008April02>.
This should be a fun meeting. We're going to be discussing usability testing
and, afterward, we'd like to hear from everyone about suggestions for
events, projects, activities, etc. Please mark your calendar!

4) Celeste has added our info to the March 2008 Team
Report<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TeamReports/March2008>.
I suggest you take a look at it. It's nice to know what else is going on in
the community.

-- Josh