Senior Center Computer Room

Ubuntu Maryland Loco Team ubuntu-us-md at lists.ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 4 22:29:57 BST 2007

I recently found this company and will be exploring its practicality for
use here at work for our remote offices. They seem to support Linux.

This is a different idea on how to approach things, in lieu donating
equipment, but if the end user would be willing to front some costs then
that should cover any costs.

D.