Senior Center Computer Room

Ubuntu Maryland Loco Team ubuntu-us-md at lists.ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 4 21:25:08 BST 2007

So how did the Senior Center work out? I never saw or read any feed back.

Ubuntu Maryland Loco Team wrote:

--
ComRent International
(Proud associate of NETA, EGSA and 7x24 Exchange.)

Douglas Smith - Sales Engineer
http://www.comrent.com
7640 Investment Court Unit# A
Owings, MD 20736

For IT support, please submit a ticket at http://5.59.214.47:9675/helpdesk
or send an email to ithelp at comrent.com.

888.881.7118 (Extension: 1102)
410.257.3000/3012/3202/3247 Office
410.257.2240 Fax
866.648.8252 eFax
240.338.2142 Cell

ComRent provides electronic, inductive, capacitive and resistive style load banks for rental or long term leasing for specific needs or projects.  We can accommodate any voltage load bank from 0-1000Vdc, 0-13.8kVAC with load capacities of 250-watts to 30MW and larger to test batteries, generators, rotary UPS, IPP start ups, Nuclear Plant EDGs, marine shipboard generators and numerous other technologies that may need to be load tested. Building certification of data centers and the supply of a significant quantity of load banks with the ability to deliver such, while maintaining complete customer satisfaction is our main goal. Call us with  any question you may have.

We are here to serve you.