Meeting Thursday November 15th -- 7:30pm

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:34:46 GMT 2007

Since most of the people who come into these meetings are Internet/computer
savy and as there is Library Wifi available, it is possible to have a callin
facility, but not sure how effective it would be.

With Skype and High Speed Conferencing we can do a call in facility for
people who cannot make it, but want to listen in on what is happening.
Of course people without skype can use a long distance number that high
speed conference provides. I have used it to host a 21 people conference for
my team at office when our traditional conference bridge failed.

Just a thought.

-GGR
Rajiv G Gunja
Ph: 44-33-55-44-96