Ad-Hoc IRC Meeting Tonight

Ubuntu Maryland Loco Team ubuntu-us-md at lists.ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 15 22:57:54 BST 2007

Give XChat a try. It's fairly easy to use. When you open it, just fill in a
nickname (you don't have to register or anything, just pick a name), and
then in the Networks section, scroll down to Freenode, and then click on
Connect. Once you've connected, a little window will pop up asking if you'd
like to join a channel. In the "Join this channel" section, put in
'#ubuntu-maryland' without the quotes and you'll be connected.