Table at Hamfest - March 29-30, 2008

Brian Kemp brian.kemp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:23:58 GMT 2007

>Who would be interested in manning a booth at the next Hamfest? There
will be a charge for the space. According to the page it's $100 per
table for the Exhibition Hall. There has been, I think, some discount in
the price in the past for SIG's but that's not on the page as of now. I
know that the Canonical marketing team has some resources for attending
functions like this so I'll dig into that. At worst I think there might
be a small additional investment in some signage, printing flyers and CDs.

I might be able to do this.

Are we also doing the minifest?  I probably can't do that.
(The BARC Minifest is Wednesday, January 23, 2008)

--BK