[ubuntu-us-ma] MA ubuntu patriots

Mike Rushton leftyfb at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 11 16:03:26 UTC 2022

Steven,

Unfortunately, I haven't heard of any Ubuntu gatherings or any sense of
clubs or groups in many years. I do miss our meetups and installfests.
I'm in Lowell and was trying to get some sort of regular Ubuntu/Linux
meetups going at the local makerspace here, but then COVID hit and put
that on hold. Maybe when things clear up a bit I might look into getting
that going.

Mike