[ubuntu-us-ma] Greetings and Salutations

Randy Cole randyokc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 22:10:16 UTC 2020

Haven't been there in quite a while, but the Chelmsford Linux Meetup
Group is completely unprogrammed but very interesting.  People from a
wide variety of backgrounds, some with ham or public safety
backgrounds.  Folks would sometimes demo stuff on their laptops.  Good
place to ask questions.  Sometimes people would hang out for an hour,
outside in cold weather after the meetup ended!