[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubuntu Cd's

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 17:29:31 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-02-02 at 11:16 -0500, Samuel Burg wrote:
> Hi My name is sam and i live in  natick ma would it be possible if you
> can send me some ubuntu promotional stuff and some cd's Please Thanks
> i love ubuntu especially because it is open sourced

Hi Sam,

The Ubuntu Massachusetts cohort doesn't have any resources. We've not
been a certified group or a long time and promotion of Ubuntu has died
down since 2011.

Out in Natick, there is a fantastic foss group that meets at the local
Library. It's the best place to be outside of Boston for Free Software
IMO.

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-us-ma/2574-monthly-meeting-foss-user-group-at-natick-community-senior-center/

Martin,