[ubuntu-us-ma] Casual Meeting

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:47:28 UTC 2012

Hey everbody,

I'll be hosting an Ubuntu casual meeting at the Ashmont Grill on
Thursday 8th November; 7pm until we get sick of talking about Ubuntu ;-)

This month we can talk about the new release 12.10, any controversy,
what distro you might be using now and anything discussed at this week's
UDS.

The plan will be to host a meeting once a month going forwards here in
Dorchester. If you don't know where we are, we're at the far end of the
Red Line.

For now I'll be hosting these on weekdays as the Red Line is shut down
on the weekends for repairs. I'll also be changing the week day so make
sure you look at the day posted.

Event Page: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-us-ma/2081/detail/

Best Regards, Martin Owens