[ubuntu-us-ma] [OT] compiz crash on Precise beta from cdimage.ubuntu.com/dailylive/current

Dave Hunt ka1cey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:55:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

What is a better place to report this?  When trying to start my copy of
the subject release, from a thumbdrive, I got error messages about
compiz unable to start, and could not get past them.  Note:  I use orca
for accessibility, and could not get it speaking; messages paraphrased
from having someone read the screen.  Is the compiz issue  a known
problem with today's daily build of Precise Desktop 32-bit Edition?

-Dave