[ubuntu-us-ma] Greetings

Fabrizio Zelaya fabrijz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:38:04 UTC 2012

Thank you guys!!

Walter the sugar project sounds interesting tell me what can I do if yo are
enrolled in an especific topic so I can actually help with that.

Martin! sure over there in Nicaragua we had a lot of Pizza Bashes so that
could be an Idea...

Here is the nicaraguan website  so you can check it
http://www.ubuntu.org.ni/

2012/1/7 Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com>

> Hey Fabrizio,
>
> Welcome to our modest local community. We hold events but not as many as
> we would like. Can you help us?
>
> All the best, Martin
>
> On Jan 7, 2012 5:21 PM, "Fabrizio Zelaya" <fabrijz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Guys!
>
> I'm from Nicaragua, and recently moved to Brighton, MA. I was part of the
> ubuntu community in Managua and now that I'm here I'd like to join you guys
> and keep contributing to this great community.
>
> Let me know if there's anything I can do because at this moment I have
> plenty of time to participate in projects with you.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
>
> Fabrizio Zelaya
> Sysadmin