[ubuntu-us-ma] Dorchester Meeting Sucessful

Aaron Haviland orion at parsed.net
Fri Dec 7 21:12:14 UTC 2012

Martin Owens wrote, on Dec 05, 2012 at 23:13 EST:
> My thanks to everyone who came tonight to have a talk and a drink here
> in Dorchester.

Wish I could have made it. Glad it went well.

> There will be another meeting in January and I will message the list
> nearer the time to let you all know where.

Perhaps at Arisia? I believe a few fellow ubuntu-ers are going.
It could be in one of the more public (albiet noisy) areas of the hotel so
non-attendees can come, or if someone is in the appropriate block, they could host an
Ubuntu-MA Party in their hotel room. (Alas, I will not be in the appropriate block)

--
Aaron Haviland