[ubuntu-us-ma] Approved Team blogs in loco.ubuntu.com

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 20:41:12 UTC 2011

Hey MAians,

We have a further reason to get re-approved (see below), also our 10.04
CDs are gone and we could do with a more up to date version of Ubuntu
for events.

On that note, Pi-Con was great. Many people took CDs, flyers and manga.
Even though this year we didn't do a table I think we had a presence
there.

Thanks to Aaron, Johnathon and Beck for helping out.

We'll have another Ubuntu Hour in September, City Center in Boston. Also
don't forget that there are FOSS events out west who welcome Ubuntu LoCo
members.

Best Regards, Martin Owens