[ubuntu-us-ma] Rev 82: Updated with current info for Oct 2011

leftyfb leftyfb at left-click.org
Fri Oct 28 20:20:46 UTC 2011

I've tried plugging away at it. No idea why it's trying to pull in
squeeze packages. There's no squeeze repo's in sources.list and there's
nothing in soures.list.d/.

It looks like we might have to upgrade to squeeze. I talked to Steve
Pomeroy who got us the VM instance at MIT for us. He's going to build a
new squeeze vm on a new server this weekend. We'll have to
reinstall/setup anything we had before on it. Luckily I do nightly
backups of critical files and can still do a full backup if need be.

- --

 ,-O  Ubuntu Linux
O   ; http://www.ubuntu.com
 `-O  Linux for Human Beings