[ubuntu-us-ma] Northeast Linux fest

Adam Hathaway ahathaway21 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:40:01 UTC 2011

Martin,

I added the Northeast Linux fest event and I also added my own event.  For
the Northeast Linux fest I had you as the contact but for my event I had to
have what I figured was a dummy account as the contact since my name was not
available as a contact.  Is there any way I can be added to the team so that
I can have myself as the contact?  If you would prefer that I be the contact
for NELF I can do that if my name is added as a contact.

Thanks,
Adam