[ubuntu-us-ma] Oneiric Release

Pete Jalajas pj08 at gigalock.com
Sat Oct 15 14:23:30 UTC 2011

Hi James,
Thanks for the info.  I thought Wubi "runs" under Windows, like a VM,
but apparently it "installs" under Windows--I rebooted and it kinda
scared the heck out of me as it booted in Ubuntu ("oh, shoot, did I
just blow away my Win7?!").  Luckily, I recently had to learn about
the "hold the Shift key down during boot", so I rebooted, held the
Shift key down, and it offered me to boot into Windows or Ubuntu.
All is good.
Thanks again for the help, James.
Pete