[ubuntu-us-ma] Oneiric Release

Pete Jalajas pj08 at gigalock.com
Fri Oct 14 17:11:21 UTC 2011

Hi,
For the past few weeks, I've been dist-upgrading Oneiric in vmware and
virtualbox vm's on Win7 on a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge, and they've been
working great.
Yesterday I tried to use Wubi on that machine (wubi is just a vm,
right?), but it failed to install; the log had:
10-14 13:06 ERROR  TaskList: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'R:\\wubildr'
My R: drive is some MSOffice Click2Run Protected thing.
Not sure why Wubi is trying to go there...
Anyway, other than that, lovin' it.
Pete