[ubuntu-us-ma] Dont forget to atten the meetup!

Adam Hathaway ahathaway21 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:02:00 UTC 2011

So we have an epic fail at Border Cafe.  I did not anticipate a crowd as
big as this one on a Tuesday night.  They wont even let me queue up until
my party is here.  That is a bit difficult since I do not know who my party
is.  I had one reply from a community member and so I reached out to him
and if I dont hear back from him by 7:15 I will be leaving here and moving
the meetup on over to Barnes and Noble down the street.  I apologize and I
had a valuable lesson learned here.

Adam