[ubuntu-us-ma] November 16 event...DWC at 43 Church!

Lisa Christine Summerville lisa at bateauventures.com
Thu Nov 10 19:59:49 UTC 2011

Since many asked last night about this fabulous event next week, I have
included the actual word version and the links to sign up on the meetup are
below.  Amazing food and place!  And our own TeBuMi member, Keith Allen,
will be playing for us.

Men can host a table and if you really want to come, then I can make an
exception!

As the Chair for DWC Boston North, I wanted to include you in a wonderful
event coming up to share holiday cheer! Please join us for our last DWC
event. We are grateful to have 43 Church in Salem, MA as our host on
November 16th from 5:30 to 9:00pm.  This is Salem’s only Steakhouse & Wine
Bar located in a historical building with lovely New England charm.
Our "*Holiday
Frolic*" is a night filled with networking, conversations, cocktails (cash
bar) and a generous food presentation compliments of 43 Church.  Check out
their website and the elegance: http://43church.com/index.php and also
click here to join the DWC group  and RSVP for the event:
http://www.meetup.com/DWC-BostonNorth/.  Bring a friend or grab a table
with a friend!

At this event we are offering a unique opportunity for members and
attendees to purchase a table to showcase your business or sell your
products or handmade gifts. This is a perfect opportunity to catch early
holiday shoppers and to gain exposure.

We expect *150-200* attendees. Please note the tables for purchase are
limited in supply and there are only *17* spots total.  Ladies --- don't
miss this incredible chance to highlight what you do best!

*48" round tables --- $100 per table*

*60" round tables --- $140 per table*

*8' rectangle table - - -$180 per table*

You can always partner and share a table with a friend…

The night will include samplings of some of their great steakhouse flavors,
including a signature plate, the Artisanal Cheese Board. Their Executive
Chef, Lee Fannon, has selected some of the finest cheeses from local farms
& craftsmen around the world and paired them with homemade chutneys, jams,
and fresh fruits.

I attended their grand opening and I must say we are very lucky that their
in-house wine expert will be offering tastings throughout the evening of
their fine wines.  We are also fortunate to enjoy live music from lead
guitarist, Keith Allen, a member of the Waterfront String Band leading us
in song and holiday cheer.

$5 at the door, raffles, and fun!

The "*Holiday Frolic*" is proud to support both the North Shore
Hospice http://www.hns.org/
& Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center http://www.jeannegeigercrisiscenter.org/

Most importantly please join me in welcoming our new Vice-Chair, Karen
Giannopoulos, one of our current DWC members and fabulous photographer. She
is going to be a wonderful asset to the leadership team and we have
extraordinary plans in the work for the future of our group --- new
exciting news to share that will be announced at the event!

RSVP early, invite a friend, we look forward to seeing you there,

Lisa Christine, Chair

Karen, Vice-Chair

Kindest Regards,
___________________
Lisa Christine Summerville
Managing Director, Bateau Ventures

web: www.bateauventures.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lisasummerville
iTalk: bateauventures at gmail.com
twitter: www.twitter.com/lisachristina
617.803.0447 mobile

"You must do the thing that you think you cannot do" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Help save paper - Please consider the environment before printing this
email.