[ubuntu-us-ma] Touching Base With Community

Adam Hathaway ahathaway21 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:15:37 UTC 2011

I have not seen too much action on the mailing list lately and so I figured
I would touch base with everyone.  There are a few things on my list that
are pretty important to our team and I wanted to make sure they were still
being considered:

1. Status of our website.  What is the next step needed to bring this back
up and when/who will be doing this?

2. I am still looking for responses/actions to the MA LoCo Call to Action
http://ahflossblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/ubuntu-ma-loco-call-to-action.html.
 I feel that this is vitally important to the growth and future of this
team and so my hope is you will all

3. In the absence of our website it has been brought to my attention that
our MASS wiki page, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Information,
has been neglected for years.  I did some updating but I would love if
others could pitch in and help move the wiki page in the right direction.
 Dont be afraid to update.

I hope you all are doing well and that the snow did not impact you too
much.  I was down for about 36 hours so not too bad.  Have a great week and
hope to hear from you all soon.

Adam Hathaway