[ubuntu-us-ma] Global Jam

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 16:20:18 UTC 2011

Okay,

Cool.  I think I have some sticks lying around, but they might not be 8GB.
I'll bring the laptops.  I might be able to bring a T61 too, I have to check
with a colleague.

The only thing preventing me is a potential DR testing gig on that weekend.
I will know sometime Monday, Tuesday at the latest...

-Rio