[ubuntu-us-ma] Global Jam

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:36:05 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I'm 85% likely to attend.  Just have to iron out a few other details.  Also,
a few questions on what I've got that I can bring.

First is the home netbook.  My girlfriend is pretty paranoid about it, but I
can DD the internal drive to an an external and I think that should be good
enough.  Then it doesn't matter what happens after that.

I'm also pretty paranoid about the work laptop.  Its a triple boot MacBook,
so might be too complicated.  Though with the LiveCD booting issues I had on
10.10 it might be "good" testing.  I could potentially DD the whole drive on
that one too.

Last, I have a desktop that can be used.  I use it for testing new distros
anyway, so the first drive is ready for whatever.  Only real question here
is will there be a monitor/keyboard/mouse to use?

Does all of that make sense?  And is it all worth bringing?

Best,
Rio