[ubuntu-us-ma] Global Jam

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:31:12 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 08:49 -0400, Michael Terry wrote:
> We now have a venue, and the timing has changed as well.  We can run
> this from the Canonical Lexington office, on Sunday, April 3rd from
> 11:30 to 17:00.

There is almost certainly be pizza, it will almost certainly be good
fun. If you're going to come, make sure to pop over to the loco
directory here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/753/detail/

The idea is to spot bugs and fix them, and it can be in _any_ project
that you're interested in testing and reporting bugs for (not just core
ubuntu or unity), as well as triaging. We'll do a demonstration for
people too, so people know how to do it.

Best Regards, Martin Owens