[ubuntu-us-ma] Global Jam

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 23:29:17 UTC 2011

Hey Massachusetts People,

I'm putting together an Ubuntu event for the 2nd April 2011, it's the
bi-annual Global Jam where we get together and test the new release and
report bugs. It should carry on to the next day, Sunday too.

Although I want to focus our testing on the indicators and file services
(things like nautilus/places etc) you're free to come and work on what
ever part of K/Ed/L/X/Ubuntu you feel like.

We're searching for a location to host the event and I am opening a
request to any of our friends with contacts in the local universities if
they could spare a room for the weekend. Anywhere warm with internet
should do. Email me if you can offer such a space and are interested in
getting involved.

If you'd like to participate, you can mark your attendance here on our
official event page:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/753/detail/