[ubuntu-us-ma] Fwd: PiCon 2011

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 19:25:31 UTC 2011

Hey Tom,

PiCon 2011

I'd be happy to staff a panel or two, let us know who else would like to
be part of these topics and which ever one or two is the most
interesting, we'll happily do:

 * Computer Politics, is open source more than a geek agenda?
 * Copy Left, Does it protect anarchism with rules?
 * Your favorite free and open source programs and why.
 * Free culture, from software to creative arts and the differences.
 * Collaboration made easy, how to start a productive online community.
 * Now with Phones and Online Services who needs open source?
 * Future proof your data, how to use open, standard formats.
 * Open hardware, making your own tools in the real world.
 * How artists can help programmers make better art tools.

I've listed quite a few ideas so we can pick the best from them.

Best Regards, Martin Owens