[ubuntu-us-ma] Another Inner-City Ubuntu Hour?

Mick Timony mick.timony+ubuntuforums at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:49:49 UTC 2011

I probably won't be able to make it. But some alternative meetings spots are
the Greenway, or over on the waterfront near the Federal Courthouse. Those
areas have more open space and area where people might be able to sit. And
on a hot day, it's usually cooler at the waterfront.

Both areas are close to the T.

--
Mick Timony
---