[ubuntu-us-ma] Another Inner-City Ubuntu Hour?

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 15:28:52 UTC 2011

Hi all,

With two weeks out, maybe we can plan another meet-up?  Maybe Saturday the
2nd would work?  I know its July 4th weekend, but I think most places will
have fireworks on the 3rd or 4th.  Personally, I can't do June 25th, away
for a wedding.  But don't let that stop people.  Oh, July 9th would also
work for me as well.

Also, is there a specific location people went to last time?  Or is there
one to go to this time?

Last, I'm out in Watertown, but have laptop/car will travel.  If there is
another location people would be interested in, please speak-up.

Best,
Ralph