[ubuntu-us-ma] PiCon 2011

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 20:11:06 UTC 2011

Hi Martin,

I'm so hit or miss with how much time I have...  Did you get any kind of
response?  I'd be interested in helping out with whatever you arrange with
them.

Also in going through old email, I noticed a thread about
ConnectiCon<http://connecticon.org/>.
Drudging through their site (they still have last year's links on some of
the non-front-page pages) I see they're sold out.  I didn't see anything
related to Ubuntu on the list.  Is that correct?

Best,
Rio

p.s.  I had a schedule conflict with the last impromptu-ish meeting, but I'd
be up for another...