[ubuntu-us-ma] PiCon

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 21:14:11 UTC 2011

Hey Guys,

We've got an open slot PiCon 2011 between 5pm and 7pm on Saturday. We
can talk about many different things and I'll need to let them know what
we have decided to talk about.

I was thinking we could talk about Free and Open Source, or perhaps talk
about using FS in Art, anything like that would be awesome. Let me know
your ideas.

This is also a reminder that I'll be going to PiCon 2011, hopefully it
won't conflict with anything. August 26-28, 2011 - Enfield, CT. Also if
anyone is going to PiCon by car, we should organise a car pool.