[ubuntu-us-ma] Attention Mike Terry Mass loco UbuntuGlobalJam

Dave Hunt ka1cey at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 15:50:35 UTC 2011

Would this be some early weekend in October?  The Canonical office in
Lexington worked last time.  Maybe we should try for an inner-city
location?  Would this make it more accessible and better-attended than
last time?  What aabout the SETC or the lab in that Dorchester housing
project?  Maybe the FSF offices?

Cheers,

Dave  H.