[ubuntu-us-ma] Attention Mike Terry Mass loco UbuntuGlobalJam

scott sonicgrass at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 03:43:40 UTC 2011

Hello

It was brought to my attention by the Jon Bacon at his home video blog
that the Global Jam is coming up. I would like to help in the
organization of a Mass Loco Ubuntu Jam.

I brought this up with Martin Owen who stated that I should forward the
query to the list and ask Michael Terry If this event could take place
at the Mass Canonical Office. If this is appropriate  what would be the
best date and that we could have access to the building for this
project.

Thank you

-Scott Cardwell