[ubuntu-us-ma] gtkwhiteboard

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 02:43:37 UTC 2011

On Jul 12, 2011 11:52 PM, "Martin Owens" <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:
> You should see the projector screen I made last week, it's 20% cooler
> now!

Nice.

> I'm fiddling with gtkwhiteboard, which is a program in the repositories
> to turn a wii remote and a simple IR LED into a giant whiteboard.

I have an article about that bookmarked.  I was thinking of setting it up
for shared office space that I at on and off.  They have an old machine that
might be able to be used with their projector...  I'll be personally buzzing
you at some point, Martin.  Maybe you/we could send some stuff to the list
when done...

-Rio