[ubuntu-us-ma] Video Editors

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 02:39:20 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 11:54 PM, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:

>  * Professional: Buy studio grade existing Linux editing software or
> wait for novacut.

I just saw some press about Novacut.  I know I could Google, but its easier
to ask.  What are studio grade stuff that supports Linux?  I'm not talking
stuff like the big movie studios use, though it'd be cool to have a render
farm.  Like Final Cut or Premier or better in quality?

BTW, some plans have changed, and I'm going to be gone most of next week and
can't get to my friend tomorrow or Friday.  I'll follow-up as soon as I can.

-Rio