[ubuntu-us-ma] Inner City Ubuntu Hour 2

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 03:51:51 UTC 2011

You should see the projector screen I made last week, it's 20% cooler
now!

I'm fiddling with gtkwhiteboard, which is a program in the repositories
to turn a wii remote and a simple IR LED into a giant whiteboard.
Basically getting $20,000 value for $20 at Radio Shack, can't wait to
play with it tomorrow.

Martin,